Learn about how UnitedHealthcare’s vision plan protects your vision health: benefit explanation, premiums, how to file a claim and how to enroll.
View Now premiums on page 9
Vision Policyholder Information
Claim and Provider Questions: 800-980-2965
- In-network provider: There is no claim form. Give your social security number to your provider to access your benefits for payment.
- Out-of-network: Complete the attached claim form and follow instructions.
Certificate of Coverage
Change of Address
(both need to be completed to expedite your receipt of important information)
- Look up and nominate providers
- Request a vision ID card
- View eligibility
- View benefit summary
- Claim information
Frequency of Services
- Exam: Once every 12 months
- Lenses: Once every 12 months
- Frame: Once every 24 months
- Contact Lenses: Once every 12 months (contacts in lieu of lenses and frame)
- New: Purchase Prescription Glasses Online through Warby Parker! www.warbyparker.com
- Visit www.myuhcvision.com to find the vision network providers near you.
- Save the most money by using a network provider. You can choose where to have an exam and where to purchase glasses or contacts.
- Exciting Hearing Aid discount benefit! With your UnitedHealthcare vision plan, you have access to hundreds of name-brand and private-label hearing aids, plus convenient ordering options and personalized care from UnitedHealthcare Hearing
Exam: Once every 12 months
Lenses: Once every 12 months
Frame: Once every 24 months
Contact Lenses: Once every 12 months (contacts in lieu of lenses and frame)
Patti thank you so much! I hope you have a great day. Your customer service is wonderful!